Wellness Care for Pets in Garland
Our goal is to help your pets share more years with you by providing pet wellness care plans that are customized to cover each life stage. Just like people, pets need a little help to stay healthy, too.
From giving your new kitten or puppy their vaccinations to keeping your older pets comfortable, Country Brook Animal Hospital is your partner for the long-term care of your four-legged family members!
What others have to say about Country Brook Animal Hospital
Dr. Pipes and staff always want the best for you and your animals. They communicate clearly to you and understand your time and problems are important. Will work with you if you have any issues.
- J. Wedge
Dr. Pipes and his staff are wonderful! Very caring and knowledgeable. They give updates on your pet's condition twice a day even if it is after 8pm!
- A. Castillo
You won't find a more knowledgeable, caring and compassionate vet. Would not take my business anywhere else.
- M. Vu
A Healthy Start for Puppies and Kittens
Your new pet can meet their veterinarian as early as 6 weeks old. During this visit, we'll set your pet on the right path by:
- Ensuring your pet's overall nose-to-tail health
- Counseling on proper diet for optimal growth and development at each life-stage
- Begin their vaccine schedule and provide boosters when needed for protection from diseases
- Checking for internal parasites and deworming if needed
- Support on behavior, housebreaking, socialization, and other needs
Helping pets hit their stride
We all know that diet and exercise are basic necessities for pets, but your pet is unique. Beyond the basics, we also provide specific health support with:
- Physical exams - Visit us for annual exams so that we can understand your pet's health and establish a baseline to monitor for changes. With this history, when there is something that is different with your pet, we can discuss it with you.
- Vaccinations - Strengthen your pet's immune system with disease-fighting antibodies. Because we vaccinate based on your unique pet's needs, we take the time to know what is essential to his or her health and adjust our immunizations accordingly.
- Parasite prevention - Regardless of lifestyle, parasites such as fleas, ticks, and heartworms are a serious threat to your pets. We recommend year-round prevention so that you can rest knowing that your pet, as well as your family, is always protected.
- Diagnostics - By testing your pet's blood and taking stool samples, we understand your pet's internal workings. These tests check for parasites, infections, and any other issues that we may not be able to see on the surface.